1. who are we & what do we do?
WagnerICT is an association of the following private companies in Luxembourg City in Luxembourg and is part of the Wagnergroup.
WagnerICT offers services in the field of information and communication technology.
- CMD Solutions
5, rue Christophe Plantin | L-2339 Luxembourg
- European Data Hub
12D, Impasse Drosbach | L-1882 Luxembourg
In order to provide these services in accordance with the terms and conditions retained in each contract, WagnerICT, part of Wagnergroup, requires certain personal data.
2. Whose personal data do we collect?
- Our customers
- Visitors to our website
- Our suppliers and service providers
- Our staff and job applicants
- Potentially interested parties
3. Why do we need your personal data?
- So that we can fulfill the contractual service agreement for the requested services
- To secure our asset inventory and that of our customers
- To prove access and security
- To ensure specific requests from our clients
- To communicate with and between individuals and companies for day-to-day business, emergencies and marketing
- To analyze traffic from websites and web portals
4. What kind of personal data do we collect?
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company name
- Company address
- Job title
- IP address/cookies (website)
- Video recordings (CCTV)
- HR-related data (employee management)
5. How and when do we collect your personal data?
- As soon as you sign a contract with us
- When you contact us by phone, fax, email or internet
- When you physically visit our premises
- When you request a quote
- When you visit our website or fill in a form on our website/web portal
- If you work for us or would like to work for us
- When you meet us at an event or trade fair
- When your employer, customer, supplier, business partner sends us your personal data
6. when you give us your consent to collect your personal data?
As soon as you contact us, for example for quotation requests or service requests. By contacting WagnerICT, part of the Wagnergroup you agree to your personal data being processed by default. By accepting cookies on our website, you also consent to our processing of your personal data.
7. Where do we store your personal data?
Your data is stored in paper and/or digital form on our high-availability IT systems and servers. Our systems and servers are located in Luxembourg.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc (“Google”). The data collected is processed in the USA.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate the user’s IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, the user agrees to the processing of the data collected about him by Google.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
- As part of our business activities in Luxembourg, we are subject to the applicable legal and regulatory provisions on the retention period of documents. This applies to data used for accounting, finance and contracts, etc.
- Video recordings from our surveillance cameras are kept for 30 days.
- All other data will be deleted after 2 years or after termination of the contract-dependent agreements.
9. Who is in contact with your personal data?
We only share your data with the relevant internal personnel necessary to provide or support the requested services. Our personnel consist of the Wagner Group and our contracted third party payroll providers or legal counsel.
We do not share personal data with third parties unless we are required to do so by law. Where required by law, we will notify all affected parties.
10. How do we protect your personal data?
Your data is protected by modern IT security measures in a secure building and also by a code of conduct for information security. Our information security measures are state of the art and follow the CNIL guidelines.
11. What do we do in the event of a data breach?
We will immediately analyze the breach and inform the affected parties, as well as the CNPD and those concerned. All details on the notification of actions will be done in accordance with GDPR articles 33 & 34.
12. What are your rights?
Any person whose personal data has been collected and stored by WagnerICT has the rights as stated in GDPR Articles 15 to 22.
Please note, if your personal data has been provided to us by your employer, customer, supplier or business partner, we will first notify these individuals before processing your request.
13. How do you contact us about your personal data?
For general questions about our policies, our security measures or general data protection requests, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official requests regarding Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR must be sent by registered letter with a copy of your ID and processed within one month of receipt.
ATTN: Data Protection Officer